- Last updated:
- 16 Jun 2022
Sign up with MyCouncil as a registered user.
To lodge an application online:
- Select + Submit a new application which is located on the Applications tile
- Read, then tick to agree to the terms and conditions, and select Continue
- Select the type of application under the
- Click Next
- Follow the application loading screens
- Complete the payment cart.
Registered users can apply for a:
- Beach Access Permit
- Commercial Low Impact Permit (Fitness, Food Vendor and Not for profit)
- Community Use Permit (roadside/street stall)
- Footpath Trading Permit (Dining or Goods)
- Community Land Memorial
- Cemetery Services Application
- Movable Advertising Signage Application
- Variable Message Sign
- Parking Permit
- Health Licence – Plan Assessment Application
- Street Performance Permit
- Events on Community & Private Land
- Request for Withdrawal of infringement
Please contact council if you have submitted an application and wish to cancel or amend the application.
The application process will provide you with a reference number. It will then proceed to the payment cart (even if it's a nil fee). Once completed it will allow you to enter an email address and send a copy of the application number and successful payment.