Change of address online
  • Last updated:
  • 03 Mar 2020

When a property is sold, the Department of Natural Resources and Mines (DNRM) send council the new ownership and postal address details. Registered owners can choose to have their rates notices sent to a different postal address. Use the Rates change of address online form to notify council of your new address.

Companies or trusts

If the property is owned by a company or trust, please complete the company change of address/add authority online form. Please also complete this form to add an authority.

The form must:

  • include a letter of authorisation and
  • be sent by an authorised person within the company or trust.

Note: A copy of the ASIC Current Company Extract can be provided to confirm the identity of the directory or secretary.

To change any other details (e.g. licences, debtors information, etc.) complete a request via MyCouncil.


Council will use any personal information provided for the intended purpose only and for remaining in contact with you. Council is authorised to collect this information in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 and other local government Acts. Your personal information is only accessed by persons authorised to do so. Your personal information is dealt with in accordance with council’s Privacy Policy.