- Last updated:
- 08 Dec 2021
With the AWCS, residential apartments will have inlets located in the apartment building.
- Use the red inlets for general waste disposal - waste must be in bags.
- Bags to be no more than 30 centimetres in diameter.
- Use the yellow inlets for recyclable disposal - residents do not need to bag items.
- Items to be no more than 30 centimetres in diameter.
Waste not appropriate for the AWCS
- Organic waste - residents can use the in sink food disposal system in each apartment’s kitchen.
- Bulkier items (large cardboard, electronic waste) or regulated waste - residents can utilise the centralised disposal areas or transport the waste to a council waste facility for disposal or recycling.
- Only approved contractors can undertake maintenance on the AWCS.
We are continuing to develop resources for residents. Check back regularly for updates on bin signage, user guides and in sink waste disposal.
We continue to develop resources for residents. Updates on bin signage, user guides and in sink waste disposal will be added as supplied.