- Last updated:
- 07 Jul 2022
Can your not-for-profit group make our community more active, vibrant, inclusive, resilient and creative?
Minor Grants support not-for-profit organisations to deliver one-off projects, events and activities with broad community benefit.
The Community Grants Program, including Minor Grants, was reviewed in 2021. A variety of updates, to reduce the program's complexity have been implemented. Always check the Guidelines for eligibility and priorities before applying.
Please note: if applying for community event funding, please apply under the category best aligned with your event's purpose. If applying for a Christmas, New Year (December 31-January 1), Australia Day, ANZAC Day or Remembrance Day event, please see council's new Festive and Commemorative Events Grants.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
- Community Grant Guidelines New Guidelines!
When funding is available?
- The next minor grant round opens on 19 September and closes on 31 October 2022
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 6 weeks from closing date.
What funding is available?
- Up to $2,000
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted before starting the project.
- Applications are currently closed.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing.
- Previous successful applicants.
- Help and resources.
For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.
Variations to already funded projects
If you require a project variation or an extension of your project dates contact the Grants Team via firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your issue.