- Last updated:
- 14 Oct 2021
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 the Nambour Music Room will be closed until further notice.
The Nambour music room is located in Currie Street Nambour. It is situated behind council’s Fred Murray administration building.
The music room is a sound-proof venue designed for people to practice live music. It accommodates up to five musicians and their instruments. The room is well lit and air conditioned.
The room is available for hire from:
- 7.00–11.30pm Monday
- 5.30–11.30pm Tuesday to Friday
- 9.00am–11.30pm on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Note: Swipe cards for accessing the music room must be collected from a council Customer Service Centre before 4.30 pm on the day of hire. For room hire over the weekend, swipe cards are to be collected on the Friday prior.
Payment for room hire is required at the time of swipe card collection.
|Tables and chairs||No|
|Wheel chair access||Yes|
|Undercover car parking||No|
- The music room costs $5.50 per hour (GST inclusive) to hire.
- Fees must be paid in advance to get access.
- Council charges a one-off bond of $21.60.
- Bonds are refunded within two weeks of council receiving advice that the group no longer wishes to hire the room.
How to book
Nambour Music Room is currently closed and bookings are not being taken.
For more information, contact council.