- Last updated:
- 07 Dec 2021
This award is for sporting or recreational achievements.
Outstanding achievement by an individual or group that has made a significant contribution towards the sporting or recreational achievements of the region.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- good practice in sport, being a positive role model in sport and recreation pursuits, innovative and inclusive programs or coaching of others
- for encouraging membership and participation
- contributing to the outstanding management or administration of sport or recreation activities
- participating in official sporting or recreational duties in a voluntary capacity
- promoting participation and the benefits.
Nominations for this Award closed on 6 December 2021. Recipients will be announced on Friday, 21 January 2022.