- Last updated:
- 07 Dec 2021
Outstanding achievement by a group or organisation.
A group or organisation that has shown significant contribution toward developing a more socially cohesive community within the region.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- Multicultural and/or Indigenous engagement, volunteering, skills development, innovation and knowledge sharing; while maintaining social interaction through families, neighbourhoods or organisations.
- Displayed exceptional leadership and participation within the community.
- Building community partnerships and fostering resource sharing.
- Planning for success including career development for the region’s community services sector.
- Activities which result in the short and long term benefits for the community as well as promoting welfare and wellbeing.
Nominations for this Award closed on 6 December 2021. Recipients will be announced on Friday, 21 January 2022.