Alexandra Headland Beach
Beach Access points 154 - 168. Very popular beach patrolled year round and home of Alexandra Surf Life Saving Club with beautiful parks, restaurants, cafes and take away food outlets nearby.
Located between beach Access points 154 - 168, Alexandra Headland Beach is very popular for locals and tourists. It is home of Alexandra Headlands Surf Life Saving Club with restaurants, cafes and take away food outlets nearby.
- The Buhk Park and Wilkes Family Park have plenty of facilities for a family day out.
- Surfing best in south west to south east winds, the “Bluff” is popular for malibu and long boarding.
- There is an excellent track up over the headland for joggers and walkers.
- The beach and headland parks are popular wedding ceremony sites and can be booked.
- This is a patrolled beach. For detailed information on patrolled times, visit the Beachsafe website
- Accessible matting is now available here on the weekends during the volunteer patrol season.
Alexandra Parade Alexandra Headland
Availability enquiry Alexandra Headland and Cotton Tree
Open form in new window: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=-pwM3gEatUO2Yyg49wqDzdX0N6Eh2eJIiFQzbSnTQqNUQUNXRTE0MzQyQ0M1SUFMWDRWTlU3OEpVSyQlQCN0PWcu&embed=true