Council can perform a variety of property searches. There are several ways to request searches:

  • lodge and pay online through MyCouncil (you will need to register to use this service)
  • visit one of our offices and submit the relevant search application form and pay the applicable fee. 

Note: applications will not be accepted without payment.

To comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, the use of credit cards is only available online through MyCouncil, or in person.