- Last updated:
- 12 Aug 2021
Gain insight into development activity on the Sunshine Coast. Council's development indicators report provides a health check on our local development industry.
Find out more about the amount and the types of development on the Sunshine Coast. Our reports contain information on planning, subdivision, plumbing, building and construction activity. They also include information on assessment of development applications.
Highlights of the report include:
- the value of building construction
- growth suburbs
- statistics for key stages of development
- comparisons from previous years.
- Significant Development Map 2017 and Explanatory Note
- Building Approvals Heat Map 2014-2019 and Explanatory Note
- Residential excluding Dwellings Approvals Heat Map 2017 and Explanatory Note
View historical reports from 2009 onwards.
These reports are available for industry, media, community groups and public use. Please acknowledge Sunshine Coast Council as the source of the information.
We publish updated information yearly. We use information from council's development application records to produce the reports.
Keep up to date on development in your community. Visit Development.i to start your search.
Council provides the information in the development indicators report as a general reference source only. Refer to council’s website disclaimer.