- Last updated:
- 09 Jul 2021
Bald Knob, Balmoral Ridge, Booroobin, Cambroon, Chevallum, Conondale, Crohamhurst, Curramore, Diamond Valley, Elaman Creek, Eudlo, Flaxton, Glenview Hunchy, Ilkley, Kiel Mountain, Landers Shoot, Maleny, Montville, Mooloolah Valley, Mount Mellum, North Maleny, Palmwoods, Palmview Forest, Peachester, Reesville, Tanawha, West Woombye, Witta, Woombye, Wootha.
View the Division 5 boundary map.
Cr Johnston's office is located in the Eddie DeVere building on the corner of Currie and Bury Streets, Nambour.
If you would like to meet with Cr Johnston, please call to arrange an appointment.
For after hours emergencies contact council.
- Register of interest
- Request for service form
- Making a submission on a development application
- Portfolio Councillor for Outstanding Organisation Service Excellence
- Quarry Advisory Group (internal)
- Transport Advisory Group (internal)
- Development Assessment Review Panel
- Waste Advisory Group (internal)
- COMSEQ - Waste Working Group (external)
Areas of interest in council
- Service delivery - roads, parks and sporting facilities
- Town planning
- Waste management
- Maleny State Primary and Secondary School
- Dip. Financial Service (General Insurance)
- Justice of the Peace (Qual)
- Associate of Australian Insurance Institute
- Certified Insurance Professional
- Division 5 Councillor - Sunshine Coast Council (2020 - present)
- Division 2 Councillor - Caloundra City Council - 9 years
- Caloundra / Maroochy Water Board - 8 years
- Sunshine Coast Hospital Board - 4 years
- Sunshine Coast Tourism & Development Board - 5 years
- University of Sunshine Coast Planning Committee - 3 years
- Your Insurance Broker Pty Ltd - Managing Director - 34 years
- Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers - 14 years
- Hon Life Member - Maleny Show Society
- Melvin Jones Award for meritorious service from Lions International
- Maleny Show Society
- Witta Sports & Rec Club
- Maleny-Blackall Range Lions Club
- Maleny RSL Club